A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, April 28

Films

I love lists.
I watched this Jack Howard video where he describes his favorite movies. You know how youtubers do, they ask a question at the end of their video to get you to interact with the comment section, & Jack asked "What're your favourites?" It got me thinking.  Also, Rhett & Link made a 'top ten favorite movies' video. So I've been trying to figure out the ones I like most. I'm thinking about them in terms of movies I could watch every day.


Anyway, here's my list:


  1. A Lot Like Love
  2. Stranger Than Fiction
  3. The Sword in the Stone
  4. The Fifth Element
  5. Matilda
  6. The Decoy Bride
  7. The Nice Guys
  8. Bridget Jones Diary
  9. O Brother Where Art Thou?
  10. School of Rock



Honorable mentions
Mad Max: Fury Road
Superstar
Big Daddy
Space Jam
Dead Poets Society
Blade Runner 2049
The Cable Guy
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Lady Bird
Bridesmaids
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


No comments:

Post a Comment