A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, April 13

farts

My sex life is pretty non-existent. Even before "stay at home" happened.

During 2018, I went on a lot of tinder/hinge/bumble "dates" and met a lot of really interesting people. All of them lived in huntsville or birmingham or georgia. It just never seemed to work out. Most of them fell to the wayside organically and that was fine.

This one guy I met on tinder keeps coming back though. He comes out of the woodwork every once in a while to try and sext. I'm generally pretty amused and only sometimes annoyed. I've tried to have normal conversations with him. (My normal is probably not exactly normal and a little deeper than most.) We have very little in common, especially in terms of priorities and values. Now the only time he tries to speak to me is when his dick is hard.

So anyway,  that brings me to yesterday. The memes are true. Guys are extra thirsty rn. He sent me this:


If I actually had feelings for him, I would have maybe responded with a better response than thanks.  I took a screenshot. I just had to. And I've never been one to give a shit that snapchat tells the other person that you took a screenshot. He was really surprised and offended. I could see why he could be upset. He probably thinks I'm making fun of him, but in reality I applaud him. I truly do. He's probably been shamed by someone in the past. I wish I could give him more confidence and take away some of his ego. You shouldn't say something like, "I wanna suck the farts out of that ass babe" and not be proud of it. Stand behind your statements, man. Don't say something if you don't mean it. Unless you're being funny. Even then, there's usually a little truth behind every 'just kidding.'

He didn't seem to find any humor in the situation. But what he doesn't understand is how much I appreciate farts. They are so funny to me. I don't mind that he was being serious. But I wish he was also being funny. Like how can you not see how funny that statement is? I truly believe that funny and serious can co-exist at the same time in perfect harmony.


No comments:

Post a Comment