A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, April 25

exactly how we want this to feel

5 things I loved this week:

  1.  Grace and I are kindred spirits evidently. This Grace Helbig video really says everything I'm thinking right now, like everything... especially the first part where she talks about watching West World. I also recently started West World bc my mom gave me an hbo login and I was interested in the premise of West World. Reality is a joke. Funny and serious and ridiculous at the same time. Because I am so good at absorbing the ideas of another, I came to the conclusion that I can't watch West World unless I have a sounding board of another person to watch it with & since I'm so late to the West World party, plus I'm going to be alone forever so, I'll probably never finish this show.

  2. Advice for all ages

  3.  Give and Take by Adam Grant - Just started reading it this week and it's already one of my favorite self development books. Spoiler alert- It's helping me feel justified for already valuing giving as a concept and also helping me think about being more intentional about giving. 

  4. Made gluten free vegan cookies with vegan royal icing. They turned out decent.



  5. This

No comments:

Post a Comment