A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, April 4

collective consciousness

Sometimes I'm super perturbed by "coincidences."

There have been a strangely numerous amount of times I've gone to the shop and realized I'm accidentally wearing matching t-shirt colors.

Today I mentioned in passing while we were all in the kitchen about how I really wanted pizza and B/C were both like, "WELL GUESS WHAT WE WERE PLANNING ON ORDERING MELLOW"


Also, yesterday I had a plan to post some sky pictures on ig that I had collected and a friend of mine posted a sky picture on ig so now I can't post mine because it will look like I'm posting mine because they posted theirs, even though that is truly not the case.


We're just connected; I don't know what more to tell you.





















No comments:

Post a Comment