A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, April 4

giving makes me feel better

I'm a super big fan of Austin Kleon's newsletter. It features 10 things he thinks are worth sharing. I love how simple the format is, but he always adds so much information. So I'm thinking about stealing that. (He did write a book about stealing...) Except I'm only going to share 5 things that I love. 5 things is more bite sized.

5 things I loved this week:
  1. Yellow Bird Yoga studio offered a 30 day wellness package on March 18th and I bought one on March 20th and I've been enjoying it ever since. Julie is super chill and friendly. 

  2. Apocolyptic recipes - I love the style that these recipes are written, with a little humor and very conversational.

  3. hot showers - seriously though they've been the best way to truly cleanse my languish of the day. 

  4. Dave (Hulu) - this is my favorite show rn. I look forward to the new episode every Thurs and I've re-watched it three times now. Dave Burd/lil dicky is really not the main event. All of the other characters are what make the show. They're so fucking funny and nobody on the show shies away from that deliciously absurd sense of humor that I love so much.

  5. Collaborative Spotify playlists. I fully recommend starting one with a friend. (Here's mine & Trev's.)



For the past 2 years, my work weeks have ended on Saturdays, so as an homage to that, I'm planning on posting these fivers on Saturdays ~*~*~for consistency~*~*~ of course.

We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment