A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, April 19

I forgot again

Okay so new habits take time to set in. Give me a break. Pretty please.


5 things I loved this week:
  1. Ologies podcast really slapped this week. It was on kissing. Very fascinating. I love kissing. In fact, that was my goal for 2020. 



  2. I've been watching and listening to a lot of Lewis Howes this week. I was just now watching this video right here and the guest said something that resonated so deeply that I wanted to add it to my recent "about me" post and then that's how I remembered about this weekly fiver. That episode is actually very, very good. James Sexton makes a point about how marriage is neither good or bad and it's a technology that can be used to suit specific people. I also found it interesting that he said most people are entering into this contract not knowing what they're signing up for. Do you know what legally the marriage agreement entails? And if most people are willing to talk about what they're signing up for and potential outcomes, most people will be better off. Really the whole video can be summed up by saying that relationships will be better off if we pay attention and talk about it with the other person in the relationship, whatever "it" is. 

  3. Another good podcast episode (I've been consuming a lot of content, okay) - Abbi Jacobson on Creative Pep Talk

  4. Here are some cool factz about sugar.

  5. My brother is pretty funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment