A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, April 11

I genuinely forgot what day it was today.


5 things I loved this week:


  1. Bon Appetit at home - it's really funny to see the Bon Appetit stars all responding to the same prompts, but separately. They all have these little inside jokes with each other that are so cute, like everyone makes good-hearted comments about Chris with his spoons and Molly with salt. You can tell they all really enjoy each other's company. The episode where they made pantry pasta is so good and informational.

  2. Custom popsockets

  3. I started the 100 day project again this year.  instagram.com/annabellebearoh It's something to look forward to when everything feels uncertain.

  4. Buttsss.com

  5. I discovered that most of my favorite Disney movies open with a storybook and I don't know what that says about me and my life, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment