A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, February 26

snowsnowsnow


It snowwwwwwwwwed!
I fucking love the snow. I love living in a state that shuts down when it snows. I love going out in mismatched clothes because I don't actually have any appropriate snow clothes.
The university is opening back up tomorrow at 10am, but that is a total joke because there's no way 6 inches of snow is going to be off the roads by then.



This was when I thought I wanted to build a business professional snowman. I like this picture simply because my butt looks great here.

My cute neighbor was walking his dog and he came by and talked to me while I was building a snow man. That was cool. I've known him since we were little kids, but I almost never see him except in passing so I haven't done anything but wave to him in years. It was nice to catch up. Well he caught up with me and I very rudely forgot to ask him questions about his life. He's one of those charming southern gentlemen that asks about everybody in your family individually and how they're doing. Now that I think about it, I actually made a blog post the last time I talked to him and I think I said almost the exact thing then too. I'll have to search for it so I can see how long ago it's been. He asked if Smells was married or dating anybody and in my head I was like 'ugh why do you have to like her more than me' so nothing's changed really.




























Before I came to bed, I checked on Vincent van Snow and he had completely fallen over. My grandmother joked that it made sense because Vincent was unbalanced anyway. #Toosoon.
Tomorrow if I fix him, I'm going to give him arms because I totally forgot to before.

Today was also a day jam packed full of social media interactions with my handsome coworker. He liked this picture and I just keep thinking, "Oh god why did he like this picture my chunk is showing." My grandmother has made me very self conscious about that strip of bare skin that sometimes (always) peeks out above my pants because she always feels the need to pull my shirt down for me, like I don't know it's happening. OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING AND I CAN'T STOP IT IT'S BASICALLY A LOST CAUSE. So anyway, I can't figure out why he liked this picture, except to be polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment