A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, February 7

material girl


I purchased these a few minutes ago! I am very excite. They were supposedly the last pair in stock on amazon and I had an amazon gift card that was burning a hole in my pocket so now I am going to own these spectacular shoes.

Then I decided to type in "skull vans" into the google just to see if I had made a terrible rash decision and there were other better options.  I found these cool ones, but I'm happy with my purchase.
I want to note that the bottom right shoes are not vans, but they were in the search and also they are hella cool. None of these others are on amazon because I think they are all old styles that have come and gone, but they are all some that I would totally purchase in a split second decision just like the ones I actually bought.


Very materialistic, yes. I feel extremely fortunate to have extra money to be able to purchase a spare pair of shoes in a style that I have a choice over. It's almost absurd that I'm able to post on this blog and talk about these new shoes or really anything that I feel like sharing. Everything is strange and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment