A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, February 16

Oxfords not brogues

Making friends is hard. I keep trying to talk to one of the girls that I'm going to work with more after we move to the other office. She seems pretty friendly. And I'm like, "hey how's it going," and then I don't have any follow up questions. Also, for some reason I keep saying "that's awesome" way too often.

You know what's a shitty feeling? When you send a friend request to someone and they don't just immediately add you. This girl from class took like, a lot of days to respond to a facebook friend request. Another shitty feeling is sending an adorable Shakespeare Valentine facebook message to a boy and then they don't respond at all.

Excellent feeling: Sending that adorable Shakespeare Valentine to best friends and them responding with smiles and appreciation. <3

Kingsman was the greatest movie. Accents, over the top violence, and funny as hell. Perfection. Also, the main actor guy that plays Eggsy is hella handsome. I'm hopefully going to see it again soon. I've only got $35 budgeted for entertainment this month and I have plans that I have to spend it on so I dunno about that yet.

Did you see that I casually mentioned budget? I have made a budget. And I'm choosing to stick to it. I so desperately want to be financially secure.  I signed up for these 'You Need A Budget.' emails and they totally have enough humor in them to make me want to listen. And then I saw this blog mention that the YNAB program(normally $60) is free for college students and I googled it and found out that it was true. So that's nice.

IT IS FREEZING TODAY. I am not usually chilled this much because of my natural layer of insulation, but I am freezing and I'm wearing a huge sweater. Why are you doing this to me, weather?


No comments:

Post a Comment