A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, February 1

personality

I saw this and I had to go take a jung/myers-briggs test (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp) because I couldn't remember my letters. The fact that I had never seen this before and INFP is best suited for jobs like "Animator, Psychologist, Librarian, Author" is hilarious to me. I mean, I guess it's good that my personality aligns with what I think I like and am sort of good at. Recently, I've been thinking some about introversion/extroversion. I have always seen myself as an introvert, even though I know it's totally silly to define a person like that. No one is exactly one thing all of the time. A while back, I was talking to Rosh about how I think I'm becoming more extroverted. But I don't know. I enjoy spending bou cous of time with my friends and I usually will pick a night out with friends over sitting at home. I am also loud and boisterous and enjoy talking about myself. All the type indicator tests I've ever taken seem to think I'm leaning toward introverted though. Which makes me wonder, are two intoverts compatible? Or, to have a long-lasting relationship, should you match with someone more opposite than you are? I wish there were definite answers, but I know better. Just something I think about all too often.


No comments:

Post a Comment