A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, January 4

Xmas prezzies

You know how sometimes you say something ironically to be funny and then it morphs into something you actually just say. I first learned about this situation in the Jessica Darling books by Megan McCafferty. I can't remember which one exactly, but it's probably the first one because I've read it about 20 times more than the rest. Her and her boyfriend think it's stupid and terrible to say xmas and then they say it like an inside joke.

Here's the stuff my family gave me for xmas this year! Like I've said before when I post images of material items that I've received, I'm NOT doing it to be, like, an asshole. I'm posting so I can remember what I got for christmas so I can settle arguments between my brother and myself about what we got for christmas and when mam asks, what did you get for christmas last year, which she did this year and I have no idea what I got for christmas in 2013 because I didn't post about it. The only proof of presents from 2013 is a picture of Alexander's keurig. So that helps me none. And now I'm going to post pictures of my presents so that won't really help with arguments in the future. So I'll mention that Alexander's big present this year was a PS4.

Most years that I can remember, my bro and I have gotten a one big present that's obviously more expensive than the others.
Mine this year was a BRAND SPANKING NEW LAPTOP OMG. It's a touch screen and an i7 and it has tons of memory and it has a light up keyboard that I don't really use because I know where all the keys are, but I still appreciate it. The only annoying thing is that it doesn't have a cd thing so I have to plug in an external cd drive when I need to burn a cd. But everything else about it is amazing and beautiful. I cannot wait to cover it in stickers.

This is an awesome thing I got!!! If you know me in real life, and maybe even if you don't, you might know that I choose to surround myself in tshirts. I think my passion in life is tshirts. I have made tshirts since I was really really young. I mostly started out making holiday related shirts to wear to family functions. They were mostly embarrassing, but I have improved since then. Now I have a kit to mass produce tshirts! I'm SO EXCITE, but also a little intimidated so I haven't opened it yet.


Stocking stuff <3 plus a re-gifted calendar that mam got from work. Yay yum.


My mom got me this one line a day 5 year journal and I love how simple it is and I have filled it out since christmas and that's a record for me doing any thing because I hate rituals and I'm also a rebel. My grandmother got me a quotations journal because I asked her to and it's adorable. So far I've only put a Mike Falzone quote in there, but I plan to fill it all up of course. My cuz Jess had my name at christmas and she got me these two awesome movies plus some movie candy and popcorn to pop in their incredibly cool popcorn kettle.


This came in the mail after christmas because it came straight from England probably. It has a hugely satisfying number of pictures. And also the cutest boys on the planet in it.

I got this dope ass sweater on christmas morning. I like this picture because it's the sharpest one of all the billions of pictures we took christmas morning, but I don't like it because it reminds me of those stupid couple photos where they are gazing at each other and that is my little brother ew. I was just in awe of his idiocy. 



All in all, very good. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment