A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, January 1

Don't believe me just watch

I think next new year's I want to roast marshmallows and listen to a dope ass playlist that I've compiled. Then I'll invite everybody and have a kickass bash.



My voice today has a sexy raspyness to it and I have absolutely no one to impress with it today.

I want some cereal so very much. We have so much milk in the fridge and no cereal.

This is the cool inventive thing I did to have a desk at my bed. 
Also, did I clean up behind this makeshift desk for this picture? Or did I just move everything to the other side of the room? You'll never know.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FORGOT ABOUT FRIENDS ON NETFLIX until just now. Now begins the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment