A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, January 25

Incredible

I posted this article on facebook without comment, because I'm a chicken that is scared that I might get into a stupid comment battle that facebook is known for. But this is what I wanted to say.

Great perspective about young people and "the news" that I absolutely agree with. This article was so incredibly thoughtful. Maybe it's wrong for him to speak for all millennials, but I am one millennial that absolutely agrees.  How do we, as a country, make a more credible source for unbiased information for our citizens? I hate that being cynical is the first response I have to this question. Like, of course there's no was for a news outlet to be unbiased... But why not? Why can't the news just be the news?


I think we humans have a tendency to get bogged down in the negative, but sometimes people are good. And it makes me weepy.



2 comments: