A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, January 24

Magical

Went on an adventure today.


The brilliant Olan Rogers opened up a place to gather all of his favorite things to share with all of us and he hosts a fan appreciation night every month where he graciously gives a slice of pizza and a float to every person that wants to come have a good time. This month he invited his pal Mike Falzone to come hang out. And once I found out that Mike Falzone was coming to Nashville, I knew I had to be there. I fucking love Mike Falzone. Since at least 2012.



So I went.




And there were about a zillion people there.

My baby bro's very nice gf, Bri, holding her float and mine (out of frame). I picked the Expecto Patronum float and it was peanut butter cup flavored and it was delicious. So I have come to terms with the fact that not all floats are disgusting.







Mike Falzone, in the floor, signing Bri's hi top

High eyebrows = high excitement.






I totally geeked out and didn't say anything memorable or even conversation-y, but I never do so I'm not that upset. Very sad that Olan Rogers was sickly and couldn't make it out. I am sending my most vigorous well wishes his way. He really does deserve all of the nicest things and a sickness is just so terrible. All in all, A++++++.

2 comments: