A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, January 24

Occasionally

I have these moments where I'm like, "I'm a total fucking genius."  It's usually a surprise & I'm just left floored by how great I am. Like an epiphany about myself.

For example,
In the seventh grade, Coach G made us create our own country. Mine was awesome, but that's not why I'm so awesome. When my brother was in seventh grade, he also had Coach G. My brother, unfortunately, got all most of my dad's genes, so now he's like border-line mentally challenged. He's not really, but I guess it's hard to know that if you don't know him personally. I'm making fun of him, is what I'm saying. Okay anyway, for this "Create a country" project, you had to make up a national anthem for your country. My bro needed serious help with his so I basically took over & made it. I was going through my files the other day, trying to get rid of shit & I found it. I am brilliant. I can't even.


O Britland 
(To the tune of O Canada) ((Sort of))
O Britland, O Britland
Round the clock, lifeguard stand
O Britland, O Britland
The beaches are vast and grand
Our people are extremely tanned
We use sunscreen, don’t misunderstand
O Britland, O Britland
 Round the clock, lifeguard stand

O Britland, O Britland
How we love this country
O Britland, O Britland
Your couches are extra comfy
Monster contains ginseng extract
Refrigerator is always packed
O Britland, O Britland
How we love this country


Okay so I know that this is mega shitty compared to some people's accomplishments, but for me... this is mega.

No comments:

Post a Comment