A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, January 19

I'm no stranger to blogging...


But I am very wary of formal blogging.
I've had some form of a blog type thing since the days of Xanga, so as you've probably guessed, I'm more accustomed to posting sentence fragments AND CAPITILIZATING RANDOM THINGS & making up words (capitilizating?) and run-on sentences!!!!! Also, I am used to excessive amounts of punctuation. Anyway, what I'm getting at is, I am not so excited to learn to formally blog. I have to write blog posts for this Alabama Lit class that I'm in. And I'm pretty sure she wants us to write, like, papers. On a blog.
Speaking of excited, my grandmother has already told me that she wants to read every book that we read in class and she wants me to tell her everything that we've discussed in class so that I can discuss it again with her. So yay.

I'm trying to write an intro about myself that doesn't seem too douchey. IT'S SO HARD.

Rosh, read this guy's post. Seriously?!?! How do I follow that?!


1 comment:

  1. oh dear...I don't think that's necessarily how it's "supposed to be." I would think that you could write a post just like you do on this blog, just like you're talking to someone.

    ReplyDelete