A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, January 10

Feels like a Monday

Even though it's Tuesday.

Good mythical morning.

It's probably about a thousand degrees in the office right now. I'm sad that my Jefe is out with her dad today because that means he's not doing so well with his cancer treatments. On the bright side, since she's out I can turn on the air conditioner so that I don't explode.

I have the worst headache. It's right behind my eyeballs & it hurts to keep them open. I didn't get enough sleep, I think. Or maybe it's from caffeine withdrawal.

Day 5 of weight watchers. Weigh in is tomorrow. I don't really feel like I've made any changes yet, aside from the obsessive point tracking. Okay I take that back; yesterday I had 1 ounce of m&ms & it really pissed me off how unsatisfying it was. And it is 4 goddamn points for like 15 m&m's. I just wanted to have another handful and then another. So obviously that's a big problem of mine. Feelings & shit.

I keep reading these success stories from weightwatchers.com & they're inspiring and everything, but they all talk about the same freaking thing. They saw how fat they were in a picture or they went to the doctor and almost had diabetes. They were skeptical at first, but then they saw results, blah blah blah.

Most importantly, I should be receiving The Fault In Our Stars today. :) Yayyy! I'll post a picture of my J scribble this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment