A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, January 8

My sleep schedule

is all fucked up.
I'm going to be driving back to Gadsden tomorrow which will suck because I HATE driving and it's already 4AM so that means I'll probably be waking up super late tomorrow & I haven't even packed yet.
4 weeks worth of dirty clothes plus all my Christmas presents need to be put into my car. Buh.
Good news though. I'm super excited about sleeping on my new mattress at G&P's. My mattress here in Madtown is super sucky & it makes me achy. Probably my favorite Christmas present was a new mattress. :)

Is it weird that I'm scared to take my car by myself into a car wash? Gives me anxiety.

So I'm on day 3 of weight watchers & I like it so far. I'm in the phase where I'm just trying to understand what goes into my mouth everyday. I have a massive amount of points right now so it's super easy to eat whatever I want. I'm going to start exercise phase Monday.

Remind me to finish watching United States of Tara.


This is why I'm so turned off by Christians ---> Crazy Drunken Preacher
You know how in elementary school when one person would act like an idiot and everybody in the whole class would lose free seating at lunch privileges? My views on Christianity are like that. One person ruined it.

No comments:

Post a Comment