A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, September 21

Today wasn't so bad

I changed my notification sound on my cell phone to the Doctor Who intro & it was the best decision I've made probably all year. 
I've been wondering all day why fat girls are portrayed as bitches on TV. I started watching Awkward. on mtv.com because my cousin suggested it. Usually, I think her suggestions are bad, but I was desperate for something new today. It's fucking funny. BUT there is this "overweight" cheerleader who is evil to the core. And them I remembered Lauren Zizes from glee who's got 'attitude problems' and there are more examples, but I'm shit at remembering examples. What's the deal, yo? It's like society thinks we're bitter for being fat. I'm not bitter. I have low self-esteem, but I'm generally a very nice person. 
Anyway, watch Awkward. It's good.






Whoa time has snuck up on me! I'm going to be in Washington DC in two weeks! I'm currently halfway excited & halfway stressed!




Day 3 - Favorite Villain/Monster/Alien/Baddie of the Week
I can't think of any other villian except for the weeping angels at this moment. So weeping angels. They're neat.    I also liked the Master. Is he classified as a villian?


Day 3: Do you have any other WIPs (works in progress)?
Nope. Not really working on anything else because I'm procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment