A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, September 19

Inconsistency

should be my middle name.

Maybe I can make this 30 day thing last because it's about things that I love.
And I'm doing 2 at a time because that's just the kind of blogger I am.
Also, I've been leading a boring life lately.





Day 1: What was your first finished project
I made my grandmother a red bookmark that's about 2" x 4.5" from red dk weight yarn & it's garter stitch so it's entirely too thick to actually use for a bookmark, but my grandmother really likes it. The other day I told her I would make a better one so she could get rid of that crummy one & she told me I could make her another one, but I'm not allowed to get rid of her favorite bookmarker.

No comments:

Post a Comment