A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, September 14

I'm kind of hesitant to start a blog

But I guess it's too late because I've already started. I just don't know what to write. Most of what I think of, is either something that I've already told all my friends and family OR it's too stupid to tell my friends and family. Here goes:


I've been trying to think of ways to organize all of the pictures that I've saved from the internet. I'm definitely a hoarder of all things internet. I have just realized that the internet pretty much saves every bit of information that has ever been put out there ever and I don't need to right click save as every single cool .jpg that I see. Because there is a very small chance that the link for that picture will expire and nobody else has that picture and now it's gone forever. That just doesn't happen that often. Probably. I don't know percentages.


Pinterest (((elllebanna))) has really helped with this save as obsession. It's basically everything I've ever wanted in a website. There's all these great pictures and every one of them link back to the picture's birth place. I wish I had asked for an invite sooner.


So I have been taking my pictures that I've saved and I've been putting them into google's totally awesome image search drag and drop feature. Best thing that google's invented, besides all of the other things that google's invented. Should I capitalize Google? Is that a thing to do?



And then it tells me where the picture originated. That's pretty legit.
Of course it doesn't work for every single picture, but most is better than none.


Oh snap HTML editing brings me back to the days of xanga. Blogspot, are you just xanga in fancy new clothes?

2 comments:

  1. I went to your Pinterest & I just LOVE the picture of the two thumbprints that says "we're engaged."

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, I commented @ 7:00 PM, not 5:00 PM.

    ReplyDelete