A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, September 20

Someone Like You

Adele's song Someone Like You is seriously the best song to sing along to in the car (alone)/ It's just so much good. Her voice is so excellent & Britishy.


Hah I just looked at the wedding pictures of the biggest crush of my life. My heart just kind of shriveled a little.  I mean, there's no way in hell that I would ever have had a chance with him, but still... 
Besides that, something's wrong with my thigh. It sort of feels like a bruise, but there isn't one visible which cons me into thinking that there isn't one. But I guess there still could be one. 
I'm feeling that feeling where I need to be doing something productive, but instead I know I'm not going to. It's not the best feeling.


To quote one of my favorite bloggers, "I just want to nap until it's over"


Day 2 - Favorite Companion
Gun to my head, I'd pick Amy "Pond" Williams. I really really like Donna Noble though. And Rose wasn't so bad.



Well... There's a purple scarf for my mom & that's about it. I should be doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment