A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, September 22

Luckily next year I'll be transferred to Pigfarts

WARNING: Fart jokes ahead
So usually I have sirius radio in my car, but since I've been having to drive my grandparents car, I've been living with out it. In the mornings, on regular radio, the stations rarely play actual music. Mostly they talk about annoying things. THIS morning though. This morning was funny. The station I was listening to was 103.7 and the dude was like "Guys listen to this game I play to amuse myself. Take a song with the word 'heart' in the lyrics and replace it with the word 'fart.' For example, fart of glass." !!! So good. The possibilities are endless.
And who do you think you are
Runnin' around leavin' scars
Collecting your jar of farts



Fart Songs - Weezer


 Half of my fart's got a right mind to tell you that I can't keep loving you
With half of my fart


Anyway, I don't have to listen to the morning radio people anymore because I have a car now! & it has sirius radio! It is the nicest car I have ever driven. But I do miss my saturn.


My grandmother wants me to make her a cd. I asked her what she wanted on it & she said, "oh whatever you think." So now I'm looking for some PG rated songs for my grandmother.




Day 4 - Favorite Character
Donna Noble's grandfather Wilfred Mott, no doubt. He was a funny old dude.



Day 4: How did you learn how to knit?
I bought a Stitchin' Bitch book and I checked some books out from the library and taught myself. Also, I watched a lot of youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment