A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, June 10

What are the chances

So sad. My favorite blogger(the hilarious, handsome one) that went on hiatus 2 months ago, made his blog invitation only :(   :(   :(
I am genuinely upset about this & I would contact the author of said blog, if only I knew how.

So here's a thing that happened yesterday.
MJ, Jenner, Jenner's fiance Stav, & I went to Arby's in Gadsden to get Stav something for dinner. MJ, Jenner, & I had already eaten so we weren't getting anything from Arby's. Jenner's first thought was to go through the drive thru, but the Stav was like NO NO NO I will just go inside. Jenner then whips into a parking spot & Stav  goes inside. Totally normal. Then a little red toyota pulls up next to us & GUESS WHO IT IS. IT IS DR. G.
IN GADSDEN. AT ARBY'S. PARKED NEXT TO OUR CAR. I noticed him immediately, obviously. I had a freaking class with the guy, 3 days of the week. So I stage whispered to MJ & Jenner, "Look! That's Dr. G! That's him! That's Dr. G!"
Needless to say, I did not get out of the car to greet him. I mean, how could I pull that off, while still looking cool. Also, it was beginning to sprinkle. Also, it's not like I'll never see this dude again; I have his class next semester. He & I are like kindred spirits, so I felt like I knew that he didn't want to be approached by his students. Just like if I was a professor, I wouldn't want to be approached by one of my annoying students.
One day last week, my Jefe said that she saw him at quiznos (or maybe it was subway) & she smiled & he made no acknowledgement of her existence. She chalked it up to him being a buttface(she holds a grudge because he's an Apple fanboy & she would rather jump off a cliff than use an apple product), but I don't think that's the case. He's just not a warm & cuddly person. Honestly though, he may not have even noticed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment