A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, June 6

Happy as Larry

"Boring as bat-shit you people make me feel so
Curious and I don't know why
You think you'll end up in the sky"


This song is about living your life like you're happy to be here on earth RIGHT NOW. I think the song is kind of laughing in the face of people who are just waiting around to die & go to heaven. I like this song a lot.

Like I said earlier, I read Mindy Kaling's book. It was okay. I really liked a few bits. Por exjemplo, when she was talking about how she just wants a dude that won't want her to convert religions because she is going to forever stay a culturally Hindu, extremely superstitious, Christmas tree putter upper, or something to that effect. I would quote it word for word, but I'm at work right now & I left my copy of the book at home. Because I was finished with it, obviously. I liked what she said though.




That reminds me... I want to remember to purchase the Holy Grail for my madre.

No comments:

Post a Comment