A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, June 19

How to

You know how sometimes when you get really tickled, you throw your head back and cackle at the sky? Oh you don't do that? Because you're not an insane person? Well I do that. I don't even notice when I'm doing it until I've hit my head on something. I did that recently. In front of 4 or 5 of my friends. It was an awkward situation, but only for a moment. Like it felt like 3 hours, but the moment probably lasted about 4 & 1/2 seconds. I was laughing and hit my head on the back of my metal chair. I shocked my self & immediately stopped laughing. Then I forgot to say "oh shit that hurt" because of the shock. Then there was a look of brief concern from a friend to the right of me. Which probably freaked me out more than the actual hit to my head. I don't much like for other people to feel bad for me, without my permission.

So what is a normal, nice enough person supposed to say to a couple who is about to have a baby? "Congratulations"? That doesn't sound right, but that's what I said at a co-workers baby shower yesterday. I honestly still don't know what the polite thing to say is.

Mike Falzone is the smartest, most handsomest, lovliest person I've Never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment