A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Sunday, May 3

Day 5 in CO:

Saturday, 5/2/2015

Last day. :(

KG made breakfast again because she's just a perfect little suzy homemaker. I am very thankful because it was very delicious. I would have been thankful for the effort even if it wasn't, but it was.

We watched Bob's Burgers until it was time for me to leave. I said the briefest of goodbyes. I'm going to miss them. KG drove me to the Denver International Airport. I had no problem finding things.
When I got to the weird oval body x-ray machine, one of the security guys was like, "*shoulder shrug* It's a Friday." & I was like... "Hah *shoulder shrug*" but in my head I was thinking, 'wtf it's definitely not friday.' So that guy probably thought it was Friday for the rest of the day because I didn't correct him.
I found my gate easily. I almost fell a bunch of times on those moving sidewalks. There was a little bit of commotion while I was waiting. One of the emergency golf carts came to my gate while I was there. Lots of paramedics. It seems a little old lady had some problems on the flight before mine and had to be carried off on a stretcher.
My flight went pretty good.



I only had to use like 10 tissues the whole time. I would say that I felt bad for the person sitting next to me, but he moved at the beginning of the flight so I wasn't actually sitting next to anyone. That extra bit of space was really nice. So I kind of get the idea that fat people should have to buy two seats. The girl in my row told the flight attendant that it was the smoothest landing ever, so I guess that was good, too.
Rosh and Calub were already at the airport when I landed. I had to make them wait though because of my checked bag. From what I experienced, Denver baggage claim was way better than ATL baggage claim. It took me less than 5 minutes to get my luggage. In ATL, there were like 1000 people waiting by the carousel. What really annoyed me was that people were standing so close to the thing that if your bag came by you had to really weave through people to get it. If people just created like an empty moat surrounding the carousel then people could see their bag and jump in and grab it without hassle. Anyway, I finally got my bag. Then I traveled back to Alabama, with the help of Roshni and Caleb.


Sunset on 5/2/15

2 comments:

  1. hmmm.... why did that (^) happen? girl can't correct a typo?

    "that sunset though"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can delete permanently because I hold all the power.

      Delete