A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, May 11

code fuzz

British boys that also sing are pretty cool. Might be my favorite thing at the moment. James Corden is perfect in this video. I'm going to download it and cut out all the Lance Bass parts so I can just watch the good James bits easily on repeat. I've got this video currently on repeat while working on stuff for my summer class. I had a lil vacation now I have to be in full speed until August, where I'll get a lil break before fall semester starts.
I also adore Ed Sheeran's new video for Photograph. I have a special place in my heart for home movies. I think a lot of people do that's why it's got 2 million views in 3 days. Ed Sheeran's a great singer and everything, but there's just something good about that nostalgia that a home movie offers.


While I'm at it, here are some more songs that are notable, as of late.

Stop, I'm Already Dead, notable because it's the theme song to iZombie. I'm so behind on episodes right now, but I'm hoping to get some things done this week to free up some time to binge watch all my shows.
Tear In My Heart by Twenty One Pilots is exactly my brand of indie alternative. I love songs with those goofy ass lyrics "The songs on the radio are okay. But my taste in music is your face." Plus they're from Ohio just like my Walk the Moon.
Oh, this cover of Shut Up and Dance by Vinyl Theatre is pretty okay. It's really too slow, but I still like it because it's a Walk the Moon song.
Every time I hear this song, I think about Battleblock Theatre because the background noises remind me of that game. And then I think about how I wish I had time to play my xbox.

4 comments:

  1. re James Corden: do they really make that up on the fly? yeah, he's hilarious. also, I saw your comment on the video. :)

    re 4-5 seconds cover: that was really really great.

    re Ed Sheeran: <3 nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so.

      Hey I've been meaning to ask you... When I attach the links to words, can you easily find them? Or is there a minute where you don't see the links, and then you eventually find the links? Just some user experience stuff I wanted to ask you about. :)

      Delete
    2. more the latter I think. but I knew there were vids because of bloglovin', so I'm not sure if that skews my experience.

      Delete
    3. Ahh I see. Good ole Bloglovin'. It knows what's up.

      Delete