A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, May 1

Day 2 in CO: Bigfoot Crossing

Wednesday, 4/29/2015


KG, J & I went to Pike's Peak! It was gorgeous. We weren't allowed to drive to the top because it was still so covered in snow, but we got to go to around 12,000 feet and that still felt like a victory to me. 


Me, KG, & J







That's me on a pile of rocks that's pretty high.


J looking all all-powerful and stuff

Snow plow by the gift shop!


KG caught me #selfie

The guy in this picture is a random friend I made who took my picture when I was at a higher layer of this pile of rocks. I took a picture of him first so it was only fair. He was so sweet and gave me a restaurant recommendation that we totally ignored.




After this we all were famished so we found a very interesting mexican place to eat at. We went home and played Betrayal at House on the Hill. It was my first time playing and it went very well because I was on the winning side.

I completed this day feeling happy and a little bit sunburned.

No comments:

Post a Comment