A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, November 11

where is your posture

Okay one last thing from the portfolio review that I want to remember. Mr. A was the last professor to see me and he was really very nice which is so cool because I'm such a slacker in his class. He said something like, "Dang, you can compose the hell out of some stuff."

I keep talking about how I wish I was more intelligent and more witty. I do want those things. I also want to remember that being nice is most important. "The people that you will love the most in your life are the ones who are just... nice." - Michael Aranda



This is why I love google and also why I'm the best at google.
You'll notice what I googled. I was trying to figure out this song that I have stuck in my head from hearing it in the background of a youtube video and I only had the high igh igh igh igh part to go off of. The first results were all rap lyrics and I didn't want to look too hard so I sorted by year because I knew the song was recent and then the first 3 results were the one I wanted. Booyah.

Is it hipster of me to have a touch more respect for a band if they don't have VEVO attached to their youtube channel? And yes, I know that Walk the Moon has VEVO attached to their name... That's okay. They're still my favorite. Vevo just feels like 'the man' taking over. What even is VEVO? I shouldn't be so hateful. Good for those bands because Vevo is probably helping them become more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment