A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, November 14

say my name

I have nothing to talk about except for my AH class. That is the only thing I like in my life right now. I'm lame. I'm going to try to make up some stuff to say though.

There's a guy in one of my classes that wears his hair in a bun and it's very hot(I hate using hot as a description. 'Attractive' feels insincere though.). I refuse to call it a man bun though, despite that term's recent popularity. Why can't it just be a bun? Men and women can have buns. So many buzzfeed lists about 'man buns.' That hairstyle just looks so bohemian on a man. Is that word offensive? I hope not. I think it has something to do with an art movement. And y'all know how I feel about art. <3



As much as I talk about my favorite professor, I think that he probably doesn't even know my name. And that really messes me up. I don't know why that affects me, but it's kind of important to me. People remembering my name is a continual insecurity of mine. I don't know. That's some psychological shit about me, just for you. I mean, he probably does know my name. I'm famous.

I think maybe I should get some angry orchard soon.

This morning when I was in the shower, I had this freaky pain in the back of my throat. It was a combination of the pain I remember from having strep throat combined with a different pain that I couldn't explain. Just hurt. I'm happy to report that it did not affect me for very long. I always do this thing where I have a pain and it worries me and then I forget about it and I guess it goes away. Why brain, why?

There's this guy that works in the mail center at school and sometimes at lunch he does karate moves right outside our office window. I stare at him hardcore when he's out there and if he's noticed, he doesn't seem to care. I love it. It's one of my favorite parts of the day. I'm going to be so sad when we have to change office buildings.

I promised myself all day that I'd go to bed early and then look at what time it is. The internet happened. I've found a new podcast to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment