A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, November 10

my guts my guuuts

I have been super stressed out lately and I haven't been able to catch up on my favorite form of entertainment. I was able to do that this weekend though. I'm in love with Bee and Puppycat. That humor is my jam, I hope they don't just stop at 2 episodes, but I haven't been able to find out when another episode will air.

Did you know that Sia doesn't show her face when she's performing? She doesn't want to be famous, yet she performs. I don't get it, but I like how weird it is.

So I forgot to mention when I was talking about the portfolio review that one of the professors said he couldn't tell by the work I had displayed if I would be any good at being a graphic designer. He also said some other stuff that was kind of harsh. I was left with a sort of "WHAT THE HELL AM  I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW I AM NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING ELSE" feeling. I mean, I know that I'm not great at graphic design, but I'm not especially good at any other of our art concentrations available, but I'm WAY better at art than any of the other majors I've tried. So I don't know. If he gave me a bad rating and I haven't passed the review, what am I going to do? Also, I'll be in college forever.
I lied when I said I wouldn't talk about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment