A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, November 18

Rubbish

Today was so rough. Nothing in particular was terrible. It was the combination of the whole day.

At least I have something to look forward to again. Going to see Walk the Moon in April. They are finally playing on a Saturday! It's sad that this is the only thing I find myself caring about lately. I haven't been able to care about anything of substance in a very long time. But I mean, music is life so.

My coworkers and I are moving buildings soon. I'm going to see Mr. Handsomepants more and I'm ultra nervous about it. I'm a pro at unintentionally making things uncomfortably weird. It's going to happen, but maybe not too soon.

The important part happens at 4:02 in this video.
There's this guy in my eng lit class and he was talking about Grace Helbig the other day before class and the funny part is his name is Brad and he actually is kind of a douche.

I want to see Big Hero 6 so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment