A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, September 24

weirds

I routinely try to make a conscious effort to post more on twitter, but when I think of something, I'm usually like nah I'll just put it on my blog. I like to save all of my awkward thoughts and spew them out here in one go so I can elaborate if I want.

For example, here's a gem that is exclusively on this blog, unless I decided to also put it on twitter, but that probably won't happen: Sweater fuzz is the bane of my existence.

I just want to wear my oversized sweater and look classy and warm and cuddly, but I mostly just look like a homely, sad, frumpy person.

Speaking of sweaters, I love them and I can't wait for it to be chilly weather to wear one at all times.

It's absurd how cold it is in my office building and in my AH class. It's like winter indoors.

That Tears For Fears song, Everybody Wants To Rule The World is a really good song that the stupid show the Voice reminded me of. The song's just so good, but when I looked it up on youtube it feels like something's missing from the song. But I think I could be miss-remembering. Is it in the Wedding singer or something? What movie have I seen that it's in? I don't know.

I spent my hard(well kind of) earned money on something so dumb and awesome last week! I bought a glass waterbottle! I know! Seems dumb! But it's just so cool. It tricks me into thinking I'm a healthy person that drinks an adequate amount of water. Also, I think I could use it to protect myself if I ever needed to in a pinch because it is so weighty. I am constantly refilling it because I love it and I want it to become an extension of my arm. That is a double edged sword though because it makes me have to pee every hour. I got up to pee last night at 1am and my getting up must have disturbed G because she came in my room to see if I was sick because it was so late(ha... late). Having to pee so often also makes me have those dreams where I'm already in the bathroom and it really freaks me out.

Sometimes I have to just leave tumblr. My feed is escalating out of control about all of the world's issues. There's never enough Sorted Food gifs.

2 comments:

  1. glass waterbottle? will it break easily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it won't break easily!
      Here's what the website says:
      REINFORCED LID
      Overmolded cross brace protects from drops.
      SILICONE SLEEVE
      Wraps and protects glass.
      Extra thick bottom for shock absorbtion.
      THICK GLASS
      Extra thick and annealed for strength.
      http://www.zuluathletic.com/

      Delete