A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, September 11

Cool Kids

I had word vomit in my art history class today. I spoke up about the dumbest things and then immediately felt embarrassed and vowed not to speak again and then I almost compulsively spoke again. Like once I even said, "Oh, yeah, I totally hate dreams. The worst things happen while you're dreaming." I said that in front of twenty other people. And with this professor, you can tell when he thinks what you're saying is dumb because he changes the subject really quick. Most of the time the class feels like a big inside joke that only the kids who have had that professor before understand. It's just a touch uncomfortable, but I'm not a petulant child so it's fine.
My coworkers and I had to relocate monday and tuesday while they waxed the floors in our building and we went to this building across campus that also has staff from our department in it. I got to talk to one of my other coworkers that I almost never get to see which is a cryin' shame because of how handsome he is. There are rumors floating around that my boss and M and I might have to permanently move over there. The only thing I don't like about it is the parking is horrible over there. Otherwise, if we do move, I'll get to talk to a cute boy erryday and that is almost worth the horrible parking. 

Y'all I have TWO lovely concerts to look forward to in October. I am ultra excited.

I like the idea of a pineapple having arms and wearing sunglasses. If I drew this again, and I might just, I would not use this pattern for the yellow part, it looks ridiculous.

Oh hey, in case you noticed, the Chantilly Lace banner that's usually at the top is temporarily gone until I make a new one. I'm being a fancy art student and learning how to use adobe illustrator so it may not be soon, but I will make my own word art instead of using some font that I downloaded from the internet and could get sued for. Getting sued is really not in my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment