A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, September 15

ciento preguntas

I slept allllll day so I'm up all night doing homework that I put off til the last minute. Now I'm taking a break to answer these dumb questions that no one cares about but me.


1: Is there a boy/girl in your life? There are so many. Oh you mean romanitcally? No.
2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them? Sure.
3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?” Cats.
4: What’s something you really want right now? A cute boy to flirty text with.
5: Are you afraid of falling in love? Ah no.
6: Do you like the beach? I do.
7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yeah. Plenty.
8: What’s the background on your cell?
It's a boy shhhhhh
9: Name the last four beds you were sat on? Mine's, my mom's, my grandmother's, my cousin's. Scandalous.
10: Do you like your phone? Yes.
11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Sure.
12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Karrie.
13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Rottweiler because it makes me think of that 3oh3 song choke chain. 
14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?  A person doesn't DIE from emotional pain. Plus I'm more afraid of physical pain so I'll go with that.
15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Art museum x 10billion.
16: Are you tired? Nope.
17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact? Like in alphabetical order? I've known him for 2 years.
18: Are they a relative? No.
19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes? Ummm I don't know. It would take a lot.
20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with? I last talked to him Saturday morning, but kissed him a long time ago.
21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Yeah, let's go.
22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Ummmm
23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? Zero.
24: Is there a certain quote you live by? "Be soft."
25: What’s on your mind? Homework, my uterus, breakfast, exercising, a dude, cookies.
26: Do you have any tattoos? Yes, 2.
27: What is your favorite color? Bloo.
28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? There's no way for me to know that. Probably never.
29: Who are you texting? My last text was 3 hours ago.
30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Ummm. Probably yes.
31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes, because I am a psychic.
32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes.
33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you? No.
34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes.
35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you, what would you do? Clap.
36: Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes.
37: Are you friends with the last person you kissed? Yes.
38: What do your friends call you? Annabelle.
39: Has anyone upset you in the last week? Kind of.
40: Have you ever cried over a text? No.
41: Where’s your last bruise located? My knee.
42: What is it from? I think I hit it on my car door.
43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad? What does that even mean.
44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with? My bawse.
45: Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? Yes.
46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day? No.
47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style? Ah no. Maybe.
48: Do you make supper for your family? Yep.
49: Does your bedroom have a door? Um yes. 
50: Top 3 web-pages? Tumblr, Youtube, Gmail.
51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping? Probably. That's not a huge topic of conversation.
52: Does anything on your body hurt? My head hurts a little.
53: Are goodbyes hard for you? I guess?
54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself? Sunkist.
55: How is your hair? Bad.
56: What do you usually do first in the morning? Look at the time.
57: Do you think two people can last forever? No because death.
58: Think back to January 2007, were you single? Umm probably yes.
59: Green or purple grapes? I really like the purple ones.
60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug? Hard to say.
61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? Not really. My bed is pretty nice.
62: When will be the next time you text someone? Hard to say.
63: Where will you be 5 hours from now? Jacksonville.
64: What were you doing at 8 this morning? It hasn't been that time of day yet.
65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked? Uhhh... no.
66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? Sure.
67: Did you kiss or hug anyone today? Not as of yet.
68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? Haven't been to bed yet.
69: Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end? No.
70: How many windows are open on your computer? 6.
71: How many fingers do you have? The usual amount.
72: What is your ringtone? Shut up and dance.
73: How old will you be in 5 months? 23.
74: Where is your Mom right now? Umm could be at home or work.
75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love? It didn't work out.
76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days? No.
77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago? Mostly.
78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in 7th grade? No.
79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike? I don't know him really, but Mike Huttlestone.
80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms? Possibly.
81: How many people have you liked in the past three months? I don't even know.
82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days? No.
83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight? I wish! But it's highly doubtful.
84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with? Wow. A stranger probably.
85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care? Yes, actually. I'm not a huge buzzkill, but I think drugs are boring.
86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie? I think I got in for free. 
87: Who was your last received call from? My boss.
88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you? Ew. Probably not. I hate butterflies so I don't even want to be near one long enough to burn it.

89: What is something you wish you had more of? Money. Will power. Self control.
90: Have you ever trusted someone too much? Probably yes.
91: Do you sleep with your window open? No.
92: Do you get along with girls? Yep.
93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth? No.
94: Does sex mean love? No.
95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem? Nah, we cool.
96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring? No.
97: Did you sleep alone this week? Yes.
98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you? That is a strange blanket statement.
99: Do you believe in love at first sight? Sure!
100: Who was the last person that you pinky promised? I haven't the foggiest.

3 comments: