A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, August 25

first week of school completed

Week 2 has begun.
All my professors are men. Which I find strange for some reason. It's good though because I like guy singers better than girl singers and I think that equates here somehow.
Last week, my Art history professor put me on the spot and asked me to name a celebrity and I could only think of Brad Pitt. Immediately after I said it I thought of something better to say because I felt like it was lame to say Brad Pitt, even though he's a perfectly alright actor. I should've said Chris Pratt.
My birthday came and went. I had a really great time. My mom "surprised" me with a Doctor Who party. I say "surprised" because I knew it was happening and I knew what the theme was. The cake she made was my most favorite cake of all time. It was a 4 layer cake and I probably ate a whole layer. I celebrated with some of my most favorite people and I got enough birthday money to buy myself some new threads. A lot of people wished me a happy birthday and that was #humblebrag.
Everything is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    I didn't realize that even though I set up a URL redirect for my websIte after I moved that Bloglovin subscribers would get left in the dust. *facepalm*

    That's why you haven't been getting any updates. You can sign up again at the real URL here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12788393

    Sorry for the trouble. I couldn't find any way to update the URL on my end. :(

    Cheers,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete