A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, August 19

Flaws

I always have to pee when I sit downstairs for our secretary at work. And I can't just get up and leave because something really important will happen if I'm not answering the phones.
For some reason, this year it's really bothering me that there are people in my life who I'd consider important and they can't remember when my birthday is. It's such a trivial thing to be upset about. It's like how I get a dozen emails about my birthday from companies during the whole month of August. That's not a bad thing. It's nice actually. But when it's real people, it bothers me.

Hey download this game it's cool and my friend made it

No comments:

Post a Comment