A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Thursday, August 7

desperate

I had to get my teeth cleaned today. I mostly enjoy going to the dentist. Not because of the procedures, but because I know that my dentist will give me attention. Like flirty attention. Not just regular doctor patient attention. Today, he was like, "I don't know if you know this but you've got something purple in your hair." And the assistant goes, "I think I should put some purple in my hair, but I don't know because I may never be able to get it back out of my blonde once I put purple in." And then he goes, "Hey you can't put purple in your hair because people will go 'why does this grandma have purple hair' but she[talking about me] can because she's young and cute." It was kinda mean to the assistant lady, but he called me cute so. Is it creepy for me to want my dentist to flirt with me? I don't really care. I will take any flirtations at this point.
I had a really cute snapchat conversation last night and it woke an old crush. It's totally lame of me because he lives far away and also hasn't shown any interest, but I can't help it. And I really think it's better to pine over a real person rather than a fictional one. (Peter Quill) [I would also like to note that I've loved Chris Pratt for a long time and I'm glad everybody else has caught up.]
They put this flouride stuff on my teeth and it's in this sticky paste form and she got it on my cheek so now my face is ultra sticky. I want to use goo gone or something to get it off, but I'm unsure if that's non toxic.

Dan Smith is a god. Listen to that sweet sweet voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment