A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Friday, August 1

Once upon a midnight dreary

I am still so sore from shaking my ass for 4 hours on wednesday. I used stomach and hip muscles that I don't normally use. The New Politics/Paramore/Fall Out Boy concert was no disappointment. I want to see New Politics by themselves when they headline in the fall. The only uncomfortable thing of the night was when Smells got unusually hostile about the traffic. I didn't even think it was that bad, but she flipped her shit. I don't understand impatience. That was odd and I didn't like that. Everything else went smoothly. Back to New Politics though, the lead singer was so handsome and lovely. He is an excellent dancer and that was absolutely the best part of the whole thing.


I just watched The Reader. God what a sad movie. Now I can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment