A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, October 1

Emotion

I just had this brilliant idea for my art project. We have to use lines to express certain emotions and one of the emotions that I still have yet to define is trust. I don't even that's the correct definition of an emotion, but that doesn't matter because I still have to draw it anyway. So my idea came to me all of a sudden, as they often do. I was thinking "who is the most trustworthy person I know?" Then I thought, the Doctor! How freaking brilliant of me, right?! I'm using a cropped thumbnail of the Doctor's name in Galifreyan. I'm pretty curious to hear what people are going to say about it at the critique. Because it will irrefutably be the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment