A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Monday, October 8

Hyperbole

You know that Adele song, "Chasing Pavements"? It kind of sounds like she's singing "Should I get up or sleep in like Jason Bateman?"  I was thinking, what if that was really what Adele sang. Then I thought, well that doesn't make sense because how would a person know if Jason Bateman sleeps in a lot. Then I thought, Who cares if a song makes sense? That's called poetic license. Take "Human" by the Killers. My point exactly.


Turns out I didn't have any time this weekend to finish Lord of the Rings. I will try to read it instead. I can usually pick up a book and put it down with no problems. A movie is harder to do that with.


I've been helping Jenner with her wedding stuff, that's pretty much why I couldn't watch it. It feels like she's having a huge birthday party, not like she's getting married. I'm excited. If only I had a +1.


Saw Pitch Perfect last friday. It was the best movie ever. Hyperbole.

Just 4 adorable dudes singing it out.


P.S. How did Sherlock live in the last episode? HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment