A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, October 13

Funny haha or funny weird?

MJ calls me funny quite often & I always ask which kind. The answer varies.

I like to surround myself with people of a certain sense of humor. People who say things with a touch of irony & you can't actually tell if they're being serious. I can't stand it when a person needs to clarify that they're just kidding. (I know I do that & it's a character flaw.)
Things I think are hilarious:
-Hyperbole.
-twitter.com/ADAMDEVINE
-Poop and fart jokes. I can't help it, I'm like a 5 year old boy.
-youtube.com/badlipreading
-People talking in their sleep.
-This dude in my CS class. For the sake of the story, I'll refer to him as M. The most recent example of his hilariosity was on Wednesday. Dr. G had received a tract(btdubs, I did not know what a tract was until Dr. G explained it.) from a math major in our class & he got into a little bit of a discussion about 4 year olds and salvation and crap like that. Well another dude from the back of the class was like come on, hash it out. & Dr. G was like, should I really? & THEN M goes, "Is it going to be on the test?"



Saw this on the internet;
Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
Sounds promising so I might keep it in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment