A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, October 16

In sickness

I went to Jenna & Steven's wedding. It was pretty. Here's a picture.

It was a grand occasion.


Now my nose has turned into a leaky faucet. I dread the next few days because I can currently feel how much my body hates me, but I know it can get worse. And in the next few days, it will. I feel guilty for being sick & germy around the old people I have to live with, but what am I supposed to do? I already quarantined myself off into my bedroom, but my lovely, caring grandmother keeps coming to check on me. She is just asking for the germs to invade.

On top of all that, it is 1:49am and I still have 3 art things that I need to finish. I can only foresee finishing one before I pass out & sleep for days. Except I can't sleep for days. If I wasn't such a poor planner, I would put my life on pause & just Rip Van Winkle through the rest of the week, but I can't miss my damn drawing class or else I'll fail. Ain't nobody got time for that.

1 comment:

  1. how funny. yesterday, Likhitha mentioned Rip Van Winkle & how lucky he was.

    ReplyDelete