A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, October 3

Getting ready

I have this dress that I'm going to wear for Jenner's wedding & it looks like :

 Well I don't know if you can tell, but the belt that came with it is a very dark brown. It is super hard to find shoes that are a very dark brown. So instead I found these :

I adore these shoes. They encapsulate everything I love about shoes. So I don't really care if the brown is the right brown... I'm going to wear them anyway. A teensy little part of me really wants them to match though because I don't want to look like a huge dork. I mean, I don't mind looking like a huge dork, as long as I'm doing it intentionally.
This could all be easily solved if I could find a new belt to go with the dress. The wedding's on the 13th & I don't think that's enough time.


No comments:

Post a Comment