A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Saturday, September 29

Grocery shopping

My g&p are in Hawaii this week so I'm left to purchase groceries on my own. I spent most of my time at work this week compiling recipes of things that I definitely want to cook and then I spent some time making out a grocery list because what else am I going to do? (Hint: C++, Drawing 1, Design 1, AmerLit) So I took my sweet time making the list according to the aisles at the grocery store. As many times as I've been to the grocery store, I have never made my lists out this way. It was like an epiphany though. I will never not sort my lists according to aisle ever again. It was the easiest trip to walmart. Also, I saw Jenner & Stavs while I was there so that was an added bonus. I went to Aldi's too & the lady at the checkout counter asked me why I looked so familiar. We couldn't figure out why. She said I probably just have one of those faces. Which I'm beginning to believe is absolutely true. Strangers like to talk to me. I don't know if it's because I rarely shy away from eye contact or if it's because I try to have a smile on my face instead of a stink eye 24/7. It probably is though. Maybe I should stop?

Blah; programming is hard. I really love those moments when you finally get the thing to work. Happened to this guy in class today & it was so hilariously adorable.




One thing that I really miss about having my Papaw here is that I have to kill my own bugs.

2 comments:

  1. apparently I have a lot of twins running around in the world, because so many people tell me that they either know or have seen someone who likes EXACTLY LIKE ME. I don't get it, and I don't particularly like it.

    ReplyDelete