A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, April 16

#tuesday

I always like to have a show that I look forward to every week. The one that I watch the night it comes on instead of waiting until the weekend to catch up. This season it's The Mindy Project. I have watched the episodes since April 1st at least 4 or 5 times. Every single bit of that show is funny to me. All of it. All of the sides. The entire wiener. That joke makes no sense in this context, but I don't care! Look at me not caring! Tonight Mindy said this line that was so one of those, holy-shit-that-is-so-true-I've-thought-that-before-why-have-I-never-said-it-out-loud moments, that are so prevalent in the show. It was when she says, 'Look at her! She's sitting cross-legged on a bar stool! If I tried that, I'd humpty dumpty right off.' Or something relatively close to that. So good.




One of my co-workers asked me to help them out with these bags. The font was definitely not my top choice, but I aim to please.
It's almost like I'm taking horrible pictures intentionally, but I assure you, I'm not. I just suck. I'm actually glad it's so out of focus because then you can't notice the mishaps.

 So the co-worker gave me these bags on thursday of last week and I got them done on friday, but I couldn't take them to her because I had fudged on the bag that says Evan. I had originally thought that it would be good to do black letters, but once I painted it I realized how much it blends in with the blue. The picture below really is not a good example of how much black paint sucks on this color blue.
This picture shows why I will never feel like I could sell things that I make. I always fuck up and have to go buy new materials. I used the bag as a tester after I fucked up. And I still fucked up the new one.


I keep having these reoccurring dreams that take place in an abandoned outlet mall. Sometimes there's zombies, sometimes I'm like a spy, but always the same weird location that I don't recognize in real life. Last night I was at that mall and I had stolen everything from this asian restaurant and put everything out in the parking lot and I got away with it. Then after the restaurant replaced everything and opened up, I went in and ate there as a customer and everybody was very nice to me.
I also have a sore spot in my throat and I'm hoping it's just because my mouth is dry and it's not strep or some crap like that. 
No correlation of this sore throat situation to my dream, I think. Just that I happened to think of those things one right after the other.


Now to end this post with a shirt I made for my bro. He specifically asked for black on dark gray.


I almost forgot to mention the most important thing that happened to me this week! I got my new galaxy s3 in the mail! As previously stated, I bought a new one because I was an idiot to the last one! I would equate the sensation to that of a person who lost their hand in a disgusting accident that was totally their own fault and then they shelled out way too much money and bought a beautiful, much better version of a hand. Having my phone back is just like that.

4 comments:

  1. So, again, is that all paint? Did you screen print?! Because that's extra exciting. Or is it your little magic machine that produces every sticker and stencil the world has ever made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I'm still envious of it.

      Delete
    2. It is a stencil I cut out with my little magic, but it is also paint. I wish it was screen printing because I think that's so cool and I want to learn how to do that someday.
      Don't be envious! I'd share if we lived closer!

      Delete
  2. Just move to Boulder! That's seriously my solution for everything.

    ReplyDelete