A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Tuesday, April 8

Lady

Yesterday, I painted my fingers and toes and now I feel like a true lady. Because I never never never paint my fingernails. I have all this nail polish because I have this compulsion to buy new nail polishes whenever I see a pretty one at the store. I never ever wear it. I do not know how to apply it properly to end up with smooth nails. It is the devil.


Also, everything in pictures is a lie because I edited this picture to make it look like I've got some google glass shit going on. (I was going to say "make it look like I'm some kind of camera headed freak", but then I realized that there are cameras you can wear on your head. It's called google glass aND THE FUTURE IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment