A blog cultivated by Annabelle Barrow & she's kind of embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop posting and delete the thing.

Wednesday, February 20

My new favorite fashion thing

I love clothes. I love being able to express my moods through an outfit. Ususally, once I get paid, I blow my paycheck on clothes and food. Which is also the reason why I have to shop in the plus area of stores. That's beside the point. The point is that I've come across this really nice fashion thing that I really really like. Here are a couple of my favorites.


These are my #1 favorite. I would buy 100 pairs, if I could. I love the soft pinks and greens on the blue. Very vintage-esque.


These are also v cute. You can't ever go wrong with polka dots.



The ones below are a little shy for my taste. Mr. Loucks, my ceramics professor, is always telling us to NOT make a piece of artwork that whispers. Make it shout. I like for my clothing to shout, and these pants don't quite do it, but they're still pretty cute.



Stars! I love stars! I almost didn't include these because I thought they were just polka dots again, but when I scrolled through some of the close ups I realized my mistake. I have included a photo of the posterior for posterity. Muahaha! Puns. 




These are okay. The floral is nice. I think they are probably more cute in person.


Because I do not discriminate against skinny people, here are some honorable mentions...

I. Love. Damask. Best pattern. 


I must note that the transition between "Women's" and "Women's plus" is really jarring. 



2 comments:

  1. I so dislike printed jeans. obviously, I like to whisper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's took me a while to come around to the idea of printed jeans, but at some point I started finding them really cute. I have some floral jeans that I bought from Target last summer that I love, and now I have my mind set on polka dots. mostly just because I love polka dots to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete